Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Persecuted...

     Felt lead to share with you today, something that has really touched my heart in the last few days.  I was busy reading my daily devotional emails and came across a link for opendoorsusa.org.  It is a website that assists those who are suffering for believing, sharing and otherwise assisting fellow Christians in the parts of the world where believing in Christ is not acceptable.
     I would like to this opportunity to ask those of you who are reading this blog to check out the website in red above and see what God lays on your heart.  If you feel lead to help, please do so in whatever way God has for you to help.  One simple way is writing a letter of encouragement to those who are persecuted.  I have and will continue to do so.  Please join me in encouraging our fellow bothers and sisters in Christ who are struggling beyond belief just so that God's Word can be spread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment