Thursday, July 19, 2012

God Provides

Today's Reading: Psalm 65

Verse 2, 5: We will fulfill our vows to you, for you answer our prayers.  All of us must come to you.  Though we are overwhelmed by our sins, you forgive us them all.  You faithfully answer our prayers with awesome deeds, O God our savior.  You are the hope of everyone on earth, even those who sail on distant seas.
     He watches over all the earth and everything in it, caring for all the animals, plants and of course, people, as a tender Father.  He will provide for all of us out of His amazingly abundant love for us-His children.
My child, fear not, for I am with thee.  My peace attend thee, my strength I give thee, my joy surrounds thee.  Though times be tough and things seem hard, fear not for this too shall pass and good things are coming.  Be patient.  For I will unfold all the good things in time.  Do this for me,
Phillipians 4:6-7-Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made know to God.  And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Never forget, my child, how much I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment