Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Allowing God To Provide

Today's Reading:
Psalm 104: 16-35

     These verses are praising God for all He has created and the writer is in awe of how He cares for them- providing all they need-His creations.  We are among the list.  He is faithful to provide what we need if we just ask, not always what we want but what we truly need.
      Does nto the Creator who made us know what is best for us, the created?  How can a cake know when it is done?  But the one who baked it will know and will take it out of the oven at the appropriate time.

     You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb.  I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. 
-Psalm 139:13-14
     God rejoiced at your birth.  You were fashioned exactly the way He wanted you.  How incredible to comprehend that when you awake in the morning, God is already thinking about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment